Number of units: 46
Number of garages: 28
Ownership: Units are privately owned and sold on the open market.
Land: 6 acres with co-ownership of pond and surrounds.
- Dining room
- Media room
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Guest room
- Children’s room
- Mail room
- Laundry room
- 2 bathrooms
- TV, Computer, Printer, Projector, CD/DVD player, Surround Sound, WiFi, 3-D Printer, Microphones +
Governance: Consensus. Every adult co-owner is a board member.
Community Meals: Typically 2 community meals per week. Meals are optional and expenses are portioned to participants.
Renting: We often have rentals and renters are encouraged to be fully active members of the community including in the governance. On the exceedingly rare ocassion of a bylaws vote, renter would not have a vote.
Visitors: Visitors are welcomed. We have weekly tours, Sundays at 2pm.
Accessibility: 8 units with no-barrier entries, interiors vary as to their accessibility. The Common House has no-barrier entry and handicapped accessible bathrooms and one shower. Winter accessibility is difficult as no garages are connected to units. There are 4 handicapped parking spaces.
- LEED Certified Common House
- Geothermal heating in Common House
Electric Vehicle Charging: Currently we do not have EV charging onsite, but it is under ongoing consideration. There is a charging station at a local grocery store 2.5 miles away.
- FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/TouchstoneCohousing
- Website: www.touchstonecohousing.org
- Email: info@AnnArborCohousing.org
- Phone: 734-274-9110
- Address: 560 Little Lake Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48103