Our vision of the future we are creating together: We are a community of friends who work, share, learn, grow and play together. As time passes, we sense our neighbors becoming our extended family. Our neighborhood feels like home to all who want to live and visit here. It is a comfortable space that supports both individual expression and shared experiences.
Touchstone is a neighborhood of 34 households on six acres in Scio Township. It is a community created and sustained by its residents with the intention of sharing the joys and challenges of life and appreciating each individual.
- A sense of support, connection and belonging through social interaction and celebration
- Acceptance and consideration of all differences
- A nurturing environment for children
- A responsibility for one’s actions
- Choice in how, when and where each person participates in the community
- The joy that comes from sharing work, resources and talents
- Caring for our space